Work Permit Lawyers – Bangkok, Thailand

Aliens, Who intend to work in Thailand, must granted Non-Immigrant B visa from Thailand Embassy or consulate in their country.

To apply for work permit, an applicant must

1. Having residence in Thailand or having permission to stay in Thailand temporarily under Immigration law (only Non-immigrant B visa category).
2. Having the knowledge or skills to perform the work as stated in the application and occupations which asked for permission must not prohibited to foreigners.
3. Not being insane or mentally sick, suffering from Leprosy, Tuberculosis, Drug addiction, Alcoholism, Elephantiasis and Tertiary Syphilis
4. Never having been imprisoned for violation of the Immigrant law or Working of Alien act at least one year prior to the date of application.

Process overview

  • The applicant applies an application to the Department of Employment, Ministry of Labor with required documents.
  • The process will be finished within 7 working days.

Please note that any document in foreign language other than English must be translated into Thai and certified by an academic Thai native speaker and all the form must be filled in Thai.

Application Fee 100 bath/form
Work permit fee
Not longer than three months 750 Baht
longer than three months but does not exceed six months 1,500 Baht
longer than six months but does not exceed one year 3,000 Baht

Please call to schedule a free initial telephone consultation with an experienced immigration attorney:
Bangkok: + 66 02-107-2818
Chicago: +1 847-882-1992
1Visa Consulting Co., Ltd.