Immigrant Investor Visa / EB-5 Visa Lawyers – Bangkok, Thailand
This Visa allows foreign investors the opportunity to obtain permanent residence status (Green card). The petitioners (and their family members) will be granted conditional permanent residence for a two-year period and then apply to remove the conditions to your conditional resident status during the 90-day period prior to your second anniversary as a conditional resident.
To Qualify for EB-5 you must:
- Established a new commercial enterprise.
- Create or preserve at least 10 full-time jobs for U.S citizens, permanent residents or immigrants authorized to be employed other than yourself, spouse, children or any nonimmigrant aliens.
- Invest capital meet required minimum amount
- The minimum qualifying investment in the United States is $1 million.
- Targeted Employment Area (TEA); High Unemployment or Rural Area: The minimum qualifying investment in the United States is $500,000.
Labor certification is not required for immigrant investors.
However, there is some news that Congress will increase in the qualifying investment.
Please call to schedule a free initial telephone consultation with an experienced immigration attorney:
Bangkok: + 66 02-107-2818
Chicago: +1 847-882-1992
1Visa Consulting Co., Ltd.